Hello Everyone!
We're just starting out on this page, and I thought that it would be a great way to keep everyone updated on the happenings and events in the Stockholm House.
Christmas is just around the corner, and as usual, we're no where near ready for it. But from what I hear, I think everyone is in the same boat. The house is decorated (Mark did a wonderful job with the lights outside), and the tree is up; now all we have to do is go shopping!
We went Christmas Tree hunting with Mike and Meghan yesterday (December 5th).. They found a beautiful tree and I took their Christmas card picture infront of it. Ryan had a grand ol' time too.
We're planning a Christmas party with friends for the 19th, and hopefully everyone can attend. Egg Nog and Hot Cider will be flowing, so even if my culinary feets disappoint, hopefully no one will notice due to their level of intoxication. hehehe I have a wonderful menu planned including crabb puffs, bacon wrapped dates and marinated mushrooms; so we'll see how that all turns out.
We're just starting out on this page, and I thought that it would be a great way to keep everyone updated on the happenings and events in the Stockholm House.
Christmas is just around the corner, and as usual, we're no where near ready for it. But from what I hear, I think everyone is in the same boat. The house is decorated (Mark did a wonderful job with the lights outside), and the tree is up; now all we have to do is go shopping!
We went Christmas Tree hunting with Mike and Meghan yesterday (December 5th).. They found a beautiful tree and I took their Christmas card picture infront of it. Ryan had a grand ol' time too.
We're planning a Christmas party with friends for the 19th, and hopefully everyone can attend. Egg Nog and Hot Cider will be flowing, so even if my culinary feets disappoint, hopefully no one will notice due to their level of intoxication. hehehe I have a wonderful menu planned including crabb puffs, bacon wrapped dates and marinated mushrooms; so we'll see how that all turns out.



No comments:
Post a Comment