Sunday, February 10, 2008

Italia!




So we finally bought the tickets to Rome! So excited! SO excited! SO EXCITED! WE leave February 27th and return MArch 11th (I think). We'll be sure to bring an extra memory card for the camera and post lots of pictures.

I talked to Jon this morning (we're staying with him and Torie while we're there), and they and our new God-daughter Lyla Marie are all excited over our visit. We talked about visiting the Vatican, Sorrento, Campagna and a few other places that I can't pronounce hahaha. I can't wait! I haven't been out of this country in almost 10 years (I don't count the Bahamas because I just stayed at the hotel resort). Neither Mark nor I have ever been to Italy, so we're both in for a new treat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!!!!! This is so exciting!!! I can't wait to hear all about it.

I love you two!
Mom