It looks great! There are a few spots that didn't take because of oil, but hopefully we will be able to fix that (if not...oh well!)
Next we will be painting the walls so that Mark has his own "Man Cave". I think Neon lights and a beer cooler are in order as well :) Mark did a great job, don't you think? (Note: I can put "expert flake thrower" on my resume now) hahaha
So here are the before and after shots:
We emptied the garage of EVERYTHING which was a job unto itself, but it was so nice to actually see the floor again after all that hard work

The coating is grey with blue, black and white flakes in it. What do you think we should paint the walls? I say blue, but it's Mark's Man Cave, so he has the final say :)



No comments:
Post a Comment