Sunday was an adventure! I scheduled a session with one of the nurses that Mark works with, for a shoot of her and her 5 year old daughter for Valentine's day. After a late start we finally headed to the park where I captured a few really great shots. Photography is really taking off...Christy has shown the photos to the hospital staff and already I've had people ask about my rates and schedule!
I'll be taking a few classes in the coming weeks to improve my skills and learn a bit more. Who knows...maybe I'll put down the gun and pick up the camera for good! haha
Here is Christy and Alex



4 comments:
Those are really good--I love the red shirt and her looking in the water!!
Aww, thanks Meghan! We should get together again for Ryan and Emma...I need all the practice I can get!
I agree with Meghan. I LOVE the black and white with the accent of the red shirt! I'm TOTALLY excited that you will be photographing our wedding! :)
Love the picture in black and white with the red shirt! Can't wait to hire you once I have kids! :)
Post a Comment