So I realize that my last post was a little heated. I appologize. I was obviously having a bad day and I took out my frustrations on the keyboard. So let's lighten things up a bit, shall we?
Mark and I purchased approximately 20 bags of mulch about 1 month ago. We were supposed to fix up the front garden, but we never really got around to it. So the mulch has been sitting in our garage all this time. Last week I went out at 7 am and raked, pulled weeds, and "cultivated the earth" in preparation for the mulch. 3 long, hot hours later I was ready for it. I pop open the first bag of mulch only to find a moldy mess. The entire bag had gone bad! I never even knew that mulch could go bad, much less moldy!
So now we're stuck with 19 bags of moldy mulch that I can't use. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment