I was pleasantly surprised when "Dad II" brought over my brand new Ruger LCP .380
It's the perfect size to carry in my purse or on my ankle as a back-up, and it's lighter and less bulky than my Taurus Ultralight .38
I wore it to work last night, just to see how the ankle holster felt, and I couldn't be happier.
Now all I have to do is go shoot it and get back with news of it's performance. Everyone at work is owwing and ahhing over it, and they are all asking where I found one because it is sold out just about everywhere.
I just smile and tell them "My father-in-law loves me".
Thanks Carl!
I must say though, as a girl from NJ (where you need a license to even buy a rifle), I never thought I would be so excited to get a gun, but I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment