Sunday, July 27, 2008
Wedding fun
Yesterday, Mark and I attended Brian and Christina Richison's wedding. Mark and Brian went to the Fire Academy together, but we hadn't seen either of them in quite some time. A few other guys from Mark's academy class were there as well, and we all had a great time chatting and hanging out. We made tentative plans to go river rafting with one of the couples that was there, so hopefully that will work out sooner than later. I was able to nab a few shots that turned out great, although we missed the ceremony (due to running late and the church being in Pearland), the reception was a lot of fun. Mark got out on the dance floor and did his trademark silly dance moves which include the "lawn sprinkler", the "Carlton" and the "dice throw". He was a big hit with the old ladies. hahaha! I wish we had a video camera!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment