Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just a little side piece

Now I know this will sound boring to almost everyone, but to us it was a really good time. Mark got me a puzzle about 2 years ago for Christmas and we finally put it together. It was a 1,000 piece "Elvis, Marilyn, James Dean and Bogart" puzzle. It took us about 2 nights to complete, but it was so worth it.

It was just nice to be able to sit and talk with each other. We were so proud of ourselves that Mark came home the next night with a new puzzle. This one is near impossible, as the entire thing is a mozaic; meaning although it will ultimately be a picture of Mickey Mouse, it is made up of tiny pictures of Disney scenes. Talk about a challange! Ok it's offical...we really do need a life!



1 comment:

Tyson and Reannin said...

What a GREAT way to spend time together! Tyson and I need to do this! By the way.......I GOT MY DRESS!!!