Saturday, January 19, 2008

DOGS!

Ok...this is ridiculous. For a while I was blaming Allie for the neighbor's dogs breaking through the fence. I thought maybe she was in heat and they were trying to get to her for that reason. Well the behemoth dog and his trusty sidekick proved me wrong. The other day, Allie and I were sitting quietly watching TV, when I hear the most heart wrenching howl in the world. I look out the window, and what do I see? Annabelle (the Chocolate Lab) stuck underneath the fence and Jaba biting at the now broken fence posts. They dug a hole so deep that Annabelle actually fit underneath the fence! Allie hardly even digs anymore! You should have seen me trying to get Annabelle unstuck while struggling to push Jaba's basketball sized head back through the fence! I was still in my PJ's, shoeless and freezing! hahaha

The neighbor put up an electric fence of sorts to deter them from digging, but he said that it was up before. Any suggestions on ending this once and for all (other than disposing of the neighbor's dogs mafia style)? We're done replacing fence posts...We're done filling in holes...We're DONE!

In other news...ONLY 3 DAYS 'TIL JERSEY! yay! We'll bring home some snow for everyone. hehe

No comments: