We had such a nice trip to NJ that I didn't want to come back!
The weather was beautiful (I heard it rained the whole time in TX), we got to see alot of old friends and family while we were there, and all our plans went off without a hitch. We had Christmas at Mom's house and she even left the Christmas decorations up for us, so that was really nice. Wednesday night we went to see her Dance Class. She has really improved and I was so happy to get the opportunity to see her dance. Her instructor took her through the paces and did all the dances she knew! The poor thing was pooped!
Chuck's retirement party was really nice. He cried as soon as he saw everyone there. Mark got to reconnect with a few Coast Guard buddies of his and he spent the night reminiscing. He gave a beautiful speech! Afterwards we headed back to Ellie and Bryan's for a night of Wii. I LOVE that gaming system! Wii Tennis is the coolest thing EVER! My arm was sore the whole next day.
I'm at work right now, so I'll attach pictures tomorrow.
The flight back was hilarious, as the guys behind us didn't stop talking the entire time! And I thought I talked alot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment