Saturday, January 5, 2008

Poor Allie

Hey Everyone,
Remember those fence posts I was talking about earlier this week, and how we needed to replace some because our neighbor's Behemoth of a Dog had broken through some? Well, we figured out why! Our cute little Allie O'Malley McPupp isn't so innocent! She's in heat.

I got a call from Mark while I was at work, and he informed me that there was no longer only 1 dog in our back yard....there are now 3. That's right folks, Jaba (the monster dog) broke through the fence to get to Allie. So without going into too much detail, we'll see if he was successful in about 9 weeks.

Unbelievable!

On a lighter note, we now have flooring in our attic. Mark did a great job of putting in the sub flooring, so we can use the area for storage. Yay! The bathroom is now done, and I'll be posting pictures soon so you can all bask in the glory that is our restroom!
hahahahahahha!

No comments: