Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What a Weekend part 2

Well, I'm back in the Central Time Zone AGAIN! I flew back to Jersey for my little cousin's wedding and what a wedding it was! I think everyone had a great time dancing...even little Emma got in on the action! I haven't finished editing all the photos, but here is a little sneak peak at what I have so far.











The day after the wedding, Mom had a BBQ at her house and everyone was able to make it! Rick made some AWESOME sausage with peppers and onions, and he grilled up burgers and hotdogs for all. It was so nice to have the whole family together again. Living so far away, sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on family events, but get-togethers like this make me feel like I didn't miss a thing.

Chris, Mina and Isabel came out from Shanghai for the wedding and were able to attend the BBQ as well. Isabel is such a great little kid! We played "cops" and she caught LOTS of bad guys, throwing them in the back of the patrol car (I think she had a convertible car because she literally threw them in the back) hahaha.
I had such a great time playing pretend with her...I can't wait to have kids of our own.

No comments: