Can I just say that I have officially turned into a 13 year old girl because of Twilight. I had absolutely no desire to see the first movie, but I did and within 10 minutes I was asking myself "why can't I be a vampire!?!". So The New Moon (2nd movie in the Twilight Series) is coming out in November and that is just too many months away! Someone slap me out of this prepubescent hysteria before it's too late!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Okay...let me just say....I finished reading Twilight today and now I'm ready to see the movie!!! Do you know if the DVD is out yet...or when? It's obviously not in theatres anymore. The Twilight book had a chapter out of the New Moon book (a little sneek peek). I read it.....and now, I an in DIRE need to go buy the New Moon book. The chapter ended with Bella getting that papercut and crashing into the glass from being pushed. PLUS!!! After seeing the New Moon trailer on your blog....I WANT TO SEE THE FREAKING TWILIGHT MOVIE AND READ THE NEW MOON BOOK SO BAD!!! I'm ridiculous. We can go through this prepubescent hysteria together because I think it's already too late for me.
Post a Comment