and I just can't hide it!!!!
T-36 days and counting to Keri's Wedding! My friend Keri is getting married on July 19th in NJ, and she has graciously asked me to be a bridesmaid. I can't wait to be a part of this very special day!!! She and her fiance Andrew have been dating just a few months longer than Mark and I, so this day has been a long time in the making. It will be a busy weekend as I fly up Friday and then leave Monday morning, but it is all worth it. A few weeks after I bought the plane tickets, I got an email from my Aunt Monica, saying that my cousin Frank and his fiance Lauren had set a date for their wedding...July 25th!
My little cousin Frank, whom I lovingly refer to as "Franko American Cheese", is getting married in NJ as well. I didn't think that I was going to be able to make the trip, as I am in Keri's wedding the weekend before, but Mark and I figured out a way. Not only do I get to witness their marriage, but I also get to photograph this very special day.
I called my Aunt (Franko American's mom) and she informed me that they were photographer-less; of course I can't let my little cousin (who isn't so little anymore) not have a wedding album, so I agreed to be their photographer. I could not be happier than to have the honor of documenting their wedding. Unfortunately I will be making both trips alone, but Mark will be there in spirit cheering along as Frank and Lauren are announced as husband and wife.
Also, during one of those weekends, I will be shooting my other cousin's (Aaron) engagement photos with his fiance Nadia. So July is shaping up to be a very busy month, and we're not even half way through June!
Then, as if the weekend couldn't get anymore packed with activities, I got a call from my dad saying that my Aunt Lynne and cousins Becky and Anna will be in town from Israel at the same time! I missed their trip during Christmas due to a bad case of the flu, so I can't miss them this go 'round!
So if anyone knows a fairy godmother who can slow down time but speed me up, please give her my number! hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so thankful to have you Laur! Thank you so much for keeping me grounded through these past 8 months! I know I probably drove you crazy at times! Thank you for being my best friend! I cannot wait to see you! I miss seeing you so much!
-Keri
You don't drive me crazy...I'm happy to help :)
Post a Comment